We should know that Google Chrome is the most popular and used web browser in World. In today’s article, we are going to know How to Restore Tabs on Google Chrome.
Tabs are a very essential feature of every web browser that reduces our work effort and helps us to do multi-tasking. What if the tabs closed accidentally by the shutdown or other issues, It might be a chance to lose important data in such tabs.
There are 3 types of processes to restore chrome tabs on your PC. Let’s do it…
How to Restore Chrome Tabs Using Shortcut Key
Using shortcuts is save time, So first we are going to restore tabs using shortcuts.
Steps to Restore Google Chrome Tabs Using Shortcuts:
- Open Google Chrome Press CTRL+Shift+T (For Windows Users)
- Open Google Chrome and Press COMMAND +Shift+T (For Mac Users)
Restore Chrome Tabs from Chrome Bar
Follow the Steps to Restore Tabs were recently closed in Chrome:
- Open the browser, Right Click on Chrome Bar
- Click on Re-open the Closed tab
How to Restore Tabs on Google Chrome from History
As an alternative, If the shortcut did not work then use the chrome browser history.
Steps to Restore Tabs on Google Chrome from Browser History:
- Click on Customize & Control (Right above the Browser)
- Hover mouse on “History”
- Click on tha Closed Tabs you want to restore
Watch the Video for More Info:
You Might Like: